1. Pakistani Training/Research Based Professional Diplomas
1year 15000/pkr, 2 year 30,000/pkr( FOR LOCALS)
(Certified Diploma 20,000/pkr 1 year, Medical Allied Health Council Reg 15000/pk
( Professional Graduate Diploma from Pakistani Board is 30,000/pkr, and research paper is must)
ADMISSION FEE SUBMISSION STRUCTURE:
1. Half of Fee For Registration & Enrollment
2. Second Installment fee for Process/ Reading Online material/tuition, after 01 month of Admission
3. With in 40 working days, your desired Diploma process will be completed subject to timely fullfilling required minimum criteria.
THE SAME MECHANISM IS TO BE APPLIED FOR INTERNATIONAL CERTIFICATIONS
2. International USA & Canada Govt TRACCERT. Capacity Building Professional Diplomas
1 YEAR USA/ CANADA DIPLOMA= 50,000PKR, 2YEAR/PG DIPLOMA=60,000 PKR
UK level 2 TO 5 60,000/PKR, LEVEL 6 = 90,000/PKR TQUK ENDORSED
3 year DAE RPL Diploma from Canadian Body, TRACCERT, complete fee is 90,000/pkr
Note: For international Qualification Fee may Fluctuate, depending on fluctuation in US Dollars
DIPLOMAS FOR OVERSEAS
For Gulf region the complete fee for any Pakistani Diploma is 40,000/ pkr ( 3rd party attestations services charges will apply)
Admission Bank Details For Local Pakistanis
1. UBL a/c, title of account, AIMMS, IBAN# PK04 UNIL 0109000223848975 G11 Markaz IslamAbad
Students from Overseas can submit there fee in following Bank Account.
1 UBL a/c, title of account, AIMMS, IBAN# PK04 UNIL 0109000223848975 G11 Markaz IslamAbad
2 or in the name of Gohar Zaman (MD AIMMS) CNIC No:16101-5406696-3 through Western Union or any other agency
Disclaimer: In case of DELAY in the process or attestations or shipments, the Management of AIMMS will seek sorry in anticipation....
FEE REFUND POLICY:
Complete fee will be refunded if admission is cancelled by the management of AIMMS or the prospect. Same way fee refund in the form of cross cheque will be issued in name of student with in 15 working days if we fail to get him/her certified or the certificate issuing body changes its rules and policies, and no action of AIMMS can be challenged in any Court of Law.